For many women business leaders, it’s lonely at the top, but it doesn’t have to be. Through a confidential, high-level peer community, The Inner Circle is here to reframe and redesign your business support system. This six-month cohort is specifically designed for women running and growing businesses with over half a million dollars in revenue annually. The Inner Circle will meet from 9AM-2PM once a month from January-June 2024. The Inner Circle is for women looking to take their businesses to the next level alongside other incredible women in an authentic, ego-free environment. While we are a welcoming group, The Inner Circle membership is through application only.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO BUSINESS ALONE.
The Central Arkansas peer group built specifically for women running & growing businesses over half a million dollars in annual revenue looking to take their business and life to a their next level.
Natalie Ghidotti & Erin Hohnbaum are co-founders of The Nest Little Rock. They independently own & operate separate seven-figure businesses. Read more about them here.
YOUR INNER CIRCLE MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES:
- Monthly, half-day, in-person meetings with a dynamic peer group focusing on our Inner Circle Six Key Areas of Growth
- Accountability for monthly/quarterly goals
- Exclusive Guest speakers focused on business strategy and growth, including marketing, operations, finance, HR, leadership, conflict resolution
- Solution-oriented peer problem solving
- Confidential resource to work on you and your business
- “Knowledge sharing” with other large-scale women business owners & leaders in a confidential setting
- A personal and professional support system. We believe that the Inner Circle is about our wholeness as humans, not just as business leaders.
- Access to our exclusive Inner Circle GroupMe
- All Access Membership to The Nest during the months the Inner Circle meets
SIX KEY AREAS OF GROWTH
We believe you’re only as strong as your mindset. We’ll talk science-backed systems to harness your greatest asset, your brain.
How will we ever arrive if we don’t know where we’re going? We believe in the power of setting large, yet attainable goals for ourselves and our teams. We will discuss and evaluate our Core Values, short-term and long term goals, along with casting our BIG 10 year dream. We will search for the perfect balance between attainable and stretch goals together.